Wednesday, November 20, 2013

prayer and habits

I've been getting better with prayer lately. I'm praying more often, and tonight for the first time I was able to say Al Fatihah in Arabic by memory. One thing I'm noticing that helps motivate me is having people I want to make dua for. Tonight I had some people in mind, and it made it seem more urgent. I'll keep this in mind. If it stays true for me, then it might help me pray more if I notice who I want to make dua for.

It's becoming habitual now to thank Allah with "Alhumdilillah" after things now that go well. I like that. It's an immediate reaction now. I like that I am thanking Allah for these things and not taking them for granted.

2 comments:

  1. Salam Sister

    If you feel I have been helpful to you, please reward me by mentioning me in your duas too. Alhamdolillah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, I'll do that. Thanks! I hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete